- Solid tongue and groove varnished Sapele and light maple soles
- Locking sole drop boards
- All drawers dove-tail constructed
- All overhead and under gunnel LED lighting on dimmers
- Integrated entry steps on engine access door
- Easy access to engine from front, side, and rear opening compartments with light
- Numerous SS overhead and bulkhead mounted handholds
- Corian countertops in galley and head (color options available)
- Refrigerator/freezer SS drawer unit
- Dish rack and utensil drawers
- Under counter storage for dry goods
- Seamless Corian or under mount SS galley sink
- Corian sink filler insert (stows in cabinet)
- Trash bin under sink
- Overhead and under gunnel lighting on dimmers
- All interior lights are LED
- Customizable starboard side layout
- TV/mirror combination mounted on bulkhead (optional)
- USB outlets in salon, forward stateroom and aft stateroom
Main salon standard configuration has a starboard settee w/ large storage areas behind and beneath, as well as a lockable drawer for ship’s papers, etc. Starboard settee converts to double bunk. Large drop-leaf table folds against the bulkhead for an open salon with dedicated wine and glass storage cabinet behind.
Portside standard is two captain’s chairs with a folding table in between. There are many different custom options available to suit your needs such as full settee, navigation station, and/or additional storage units.
Aft stateroom to port with pillow top, tall coil, 7 1/2″ innerspring queen-sized mattress, privacy door to salon and in-suite head with stall shower. Cedar-lined hanging locker with automatic light when opened.
On the starboard side, aft of the galley is a third cabin that can be finished as a third berth sleeping area, a walk-in workshop/storage area or a pantry/storage extended pantry.
Large galley featuring a deluxe three-burner Force 10® LPG stove (with oven and broiler, stainless steel sealed burner top, guard rail with harness hooks, lift-off cover, storage under), Vitrofrigo refrigerator/freezer (drawer units), dish rack and utensil drawers, under counter storage for dry goods, seamless Corian or under-mount SS galley sink with a Corian sink filler insert (stows in cabinet), trash bin under sink, microwave, solid acrylic countertops with integral fiddles, molded slip-resistant sole.
Forward owner’s stateroom with offset island berth, pillow top, tall coil, 7 1/2″ innerspring queen-sized mattress with storage underneath, settee, privacy door to salon, and in-suite head with stall shower. His and hers cedar-lined hanging lockers with automatic light when door is opened.
Head compartments with separate stall, stand up showers w/ sitting bench and bi-fold doors as well as solid acrylic counters with integral fiddles and vanity cabinet storage with large mirror above the sink. They also feature electric flush heads w/ tank monitor, molded slip-resistant soles and choice of a vessel or under mount sink.
- SeaGull® IV water filter for freshwater (cold) at dedicated faucet at galley sink.
- Numerous SS opening ports with safety glass and screens throughout with overhead hatches and retractable screens/shades.
- Premium Sapele hardwoods, veneers and coordinated surfaces for bulkheads, cabinetry, and trim. Louvered raised panel cabin doors; louvered locker doors, extensive radius corner detailing, cedar-lined lockers and drawers.
- Furniture quality satin gloss varnish applied to all interior wood surfaces in a multi-coat process.
- Hinged solid Sapele companionway ladder with slip-resistant treads, easy engine access with pneumatic pistons for raising and holding up.
- Sapele grate at the base of companionway lifts to reveal removable dust pan, bilge access.
- Overhead salon handrails and numerous bulkhead mounted SS handrails throughout for safety and security.
- Storage rack for companionway boards
- Soft and hard wood color options
- Pre-wired for fans
- Numerous overhead LED touch lights