- Ivory, camel tan, greystone, or off-whitegel coat with ivory, camel tan, greystone, or off-white molded non-skid for low glare
- Large SS bow rail w/ LED navigation light
- 1 1/8″ Stanchions with double 316 SS non-coated life lines
- (2) Mantus SS sea safe anchor rollers
- SS bow cleats and chocks
- Pre-wired for anchor windlass
- (13) SS opening ports with screens (self-draining with friction hinges)
- (8) overhead aluminum frame hatches with shades and screens (SS frame optional)
- Full length SS hand rails along cabin top
- (3) SS dorade vents with line guards
- Rigid boom vang
- Harken deck hardware and traveler
- Harken size 44, 2-speed cabin top winches (2)
- Harken size 54, 2-speed primary winches (2)
- Harken size 16, 1-speed furling line winches (2)
- Spinlock halyard and sheet stoppers
- Large cockpit with line storage and lazarette access
- Emergency tiller stored in lazarette
- Integrated sea hood with teak trim
- Teak wood hatch boards or café style companion way doors (optional)
- Teak starboard cockpit table w/ fold out leaves (optional)
- Large pedestal w/ guard and IP inlay on compass
- 12v and USB outlet on pedestal
- Edson 32″ SS wheel
- Wrap around stern rails with integrated seats
- LED cockpit, transom and stanchion gate safety lighting (dimmable)
- Large sugar scoop style transom with port and starboard transom entrances
- Integrated transom boarding steps w/ handholds on steps for boarding from water
- Transom boarding ladder (pocket style)
- Hull side non-opening ports (6)
- Sliding companionway hatch with seahood, interior latch and exterior hasp and lock
- Integrally molded dodger mount on cabin top
- “Island Packet” step plates on side boarding gates
- Black composite eyebrow (teak optional)
- Flag pole and holder
Edson CD-i® geared direct drive steering system, emergency tiller with storage brackets. Ritchie® compass with custom Island Packet nav grid, s/s wheel with vinyl covering, hinged fiberglass cockpit table, provisions for remote autopilot installation, single-lever engine control with premium Glendinning® control cables, space for electronic installations.
Full length, ergonomically shaped cockpit seats, dual deep seat lockers, helm seat cushion backrest, two 2” cockpit scuppers, four harness padeyes, engine panel adjacent to helm in covered alcove, wide coamings with bins, hot and cold shower at transom.
Wide recessed sidedecks and foredeck with protective bulwarks, full length s/s cabin top handrails. Large anchor locker with overhead deck hatch, sealed bulkhead aft, drain to bilge with shutoff valve; divided rode bins with hooks for fenders/lines/gear.
Sliding companionway hatch with seahood, interior latch and exterior hasp and lock. Raymarine® (or your choice) knot, depth and wind indicators mounted in seahood instrument pod. Integrally molded dodger mount on cabin top. Solid sapele drop boards with varnish finish, center drop board with fixed port and etched logo, board retaining pin, interior storage rack.
Wide integral bow platform with exclusive Island Packet designed and patented SeaSafe® anchor roller for fully captive, low-chafe chain/rode control. Quick anchor deployment and secure storage. Room for (optional) electric windlass.
Integral swim platform with molded steps, emergency boarding ladder with pull strap.
- Stern and side gates with quick-release hooks, integral stern rail seats.
- Boarding/swim ladder at swim step transom.
- Four 12” mooring cleats, two 10” spring line cleats, chocks and flush mount chafe guards.
- Teak cap and drip rail with s/s striker.
- High impact vinyl rubrail with s/s striker.
Double, vinyl-coated or non-coated lifelines and s/s bow and stern rails, s/s flagstaff and holder, two (2) Dorade-style vents s/s cowls with screens and plugs.