Our 370 is the result of decades of Island Packet design refinement and evolution. It combines innovative and proven features with all the exemplary construction qualities that have made Island Packet yachts respected and admired around the world.
- One-piece integral hull and keel of 100% hand
laminated high modulus knitted fiberglass
infused with a proprietary pressure-fed roller
application system. Light ivory gelcoat with
urethane painted boot stripe.
- Fully encapsulated ballast forms double
bottom over length of keel. No keel bolts to
maintain, loosen or leak.
- Molded structural interior grid unit bonded
with hull and interior bulkhead system to form
- Chainplates interlocked and bonded directly
with hull structure for secure “belt-and-suspenders”
- PolyClad3® hull gel system includes ten year
pro-rated limited warranty against osmotic
- Deck laminate features Island Packet Yachts’
exclusive PolyCore®, virtually eliminating the
potential for deck deterioration associated with
other core materials. Includes a 10-year pro-rated
limited warranty against deck core degradation or
delamination, an industry exclusive.
- Two-tone deck surfaces: light ivory with tan
premium diamond pattern slip resistant surfaces.
- One-piece deck attached to integral hull flange
with bolts, lock nuts and urethane adhesive
sealant. Hardware backed with aluminum
plates where required.
- Molded fiberglass headliner with textured
Rig / Sails
- Sails: in-mast vertically battened roller furling main, roller furling headsail(s) in high modulus
Dacron® with white UV sun panel.
- Harken® roller furling systems for both
- Anodized and powder coated aluminum mast
and booms; wire rigging.
- Cockpit storage bins for sail control lines.
- 10” lock-in chrome winch handle.
- Main halyard led to Lewmar®
Ocean Series 16C 2-speed winch on
mast. Mainsail roller furling control
lines led aft to cockpit through
stoppers to Lewmar® Ocean Series
30CST 2-speed winch. Boom vang/
preventer. Mainsheet traveler w/4:1
control system led to cockpit. Mainsheet
and spare main halyard led to
cockpit through stoppers to Lewmar®
Ocean Series 30CST 2-speed winch.
- Genoa halyard led to Lewmar®
Ocean Series 16C 2-speed winch on
mast. Two genoa sheets led to cockpit
via adjustabl e cars on track s to
Lewmar® Ocean Series 44CST 2-speed
- Staysail sheet led to cockpit
through stopper to Lewmar® Ocean
Series 16C 2-speed winch. Staysail
halyard led to Lewmar® Ocean Series 8C
winch on mast.
- Headsail furling lines led to
Cockpit / Deck
- Large anchor locker with overhead deck latch (Lewmar® w/slip resistant surface). Patented
SeaSafe® anchor roller(s). Sealed bulkhead aft,
drain to bilge w/shutoff valve, large, divided rode
bins with hooks for lines/fenders/gear.
- LPG deck self-draining storage bin with one 10-pound tank (plus room for spare), remote
solenoid, dual safety shutoffs and gauge.
- Mooring cleats, spring line cleats, chocks, flush mount chafe guards, cockpit harness anchors.
- Boarding/swim platform with hide-away swim
ladder, hot and cold shower.
- Integral stern platform with swim
ladder, molded steps plus emergency
boarding ladder with pull strap.
- Full length, ergonomically
shaped cockpit seats, dual deep seat
lockers, helm seat cushion backrest,
two 2” cockpit scuppers, four
harness padeyes, engine panel
adjacent to helm in covered alcove.
- Sliding companionway hatch
with seahood, interior latch, and
exterior hasp and lock. Knot, depth
and wind indicators – Raymarine®
ST60 – mounted in seahood
instrument pod. Integrally molded
dodger mount on cabin top. Solid
hardwood drop boards, center drop
board with safety glass port and
etched logo, board retaining pin,
interior storage rack.
- Edson CD-i® geared direct drive
steering system, emergency tiller w/
storage brackets. Ritchie® compass
w/custom Island Packet nav grid, s/s
wheel, hinged fiberglass cockpit table,
provisions for remote autopilot
installation, single-lever engine
control with premium Glendinning®
control cables, space for electronic
- Teak cap and drip rail with
stainless steel striker. Side deck
drains led to boot stripe thru-hulls.
- High impact vinyl lower rubrails
with s/s striker.
- Select hardwoods, veneers and
high pressure laminates for bulkheads,
cabinetwork, and trim. Louvered cabin
doors, cedar-lined lockers and drawers.
- Furniture-quality satin-gloss varnish applied to all interior wood surfaces in a multi-coat process.
- Slip-resistant molded sole in galley and navigation area (diamond pattern) and heads (tile pattern).
- Refrigerator and freezer compartments. Lids on gas support struts for easy access. Dual
Frigoboat® Keel Cooler refrigeration/freezer
systems with individual digital controls (both
compartments may be individually adjusted
for use as refrigerator or freezer); electric drain
- Gimballed Force 10® LPG stove w/oven and
broiler. Sealed burner top, s/s guardrail with
harness hooks, pots and pans storage beneath.
- Microwave oven, deep double s/s sinks, hot
and cold pressure water tap with retractable spray
unit, manual freshwater pump.
- SeaGull® IV water filter with faucet at galley sink.
- Main saloon with full-length
settees port and starboard with
ergonomically shaped, multi-density
cushions covered in Navy or Buff faux
leather, large storage areas behind
and beneath. One settee converts to
double bunk. Large drop-leaf table
folds against bulkhead storage
cabinet for open saloon. Overhead
lights with remote dimmer switch.
Varnished V-groove individual plank
solid hardwood floor.
- Forward owner’s stateroom with
island berth, mattress and privacy
doors to head and saloon.
- Aft cabin with offset island
berth, mattress, privacy door to main
cabin, removable privacy panel in
forward bulkhead. Cedar-lined
bureau with removable shelves to
allow use as hanging locker. Removable
panel to port cockpit locker facilitates
(dealer/owner) generator installation
- Head compartment with separate shower stall and solid acrylic
counters. Elegance™ fresh water
electric flush head.
- Navigation station/office desk/
vanity in aft cabin, mirror under
hinged tabletop, upholstered
swing-out seat with electric control.
- Galley with open “U”-shaped
design, solid acrylic counters with
Mechanical / Electrical /
- 54 HP Yanmar® diesel engine (4JH4-ASBE) – fresh water cooled, mechanical fuel pump, heavy-duty, high output
Balmar® 110 amp twin fan alternator with battery
isolator, 3 blade fixed prop. Racor® fuel filter with
water separator. Swedged and threaded jacketed
fuel lines, bronze engine intake strainer.
- Extensive sound control with premium
lead-lined insulating foam, gasketed
doors/panels provide access to engine
- Four AGM 12 volt batteries:
three house and one dedicated to
engine start. 40 amp battery charger.
Six ga l lon electric (AC only) water
heater with engine heat exchanger.
- UL® listed marine pre-tinned 600V color coded and numbered wiring throughout.
- Deluxe electrical panel with battery switches, gauges and breakers for AC and DC systems,
battery test system, indicator lights. Electric bilge
pump, LPG and battery charger controls.
- 30 amp AC dockside power
system with inlet breaker and one
30 amp, 120V shore power cord.
Numerous interior outlets with
- Fail-safe galvanic isolator with status panel.
- Charles® 5000 series, UL® listed, temperature compensating, three stage battery charger.
- Instrument panel with tachometer, hour meter and engine monitoring system at helm.
- Electrical DC grounding/bonding system for
rig and underwater metals.
- Pressure water system w/hot and cold water
service in galley, head(s) and transom. UL® listed
water heater with engine heat exchanger,
insulated hot water hoses throughout. Dedicated
shower and ice box drain pumps with strainers.
- Fuel tank constructed of welded, baffled, heavy wall marine grade aluminum (5052-H32) with
shut-off valve, s/s deck fill and tank-mounted
gauge. Pre-plumbed for additional pick up/
return for (optional) generator or dealer/owner
installed heater system.
- Exclusive ThermoCure™ fresh
water tank(s) constructed of molded
and baffled resin-infused fiberglass,
s/s deck fill, remote tank level gauge.
- Exclusive ThermoCure™ fiberglass
holding tank with s/s deck pump out fitting,
remote tank level gauge.
- Heavy-duty Rule® 3700 electric bilge pump
with auto control, electronic float switch.
BilgeAlert® bilge alarm with remote alarm panel
- UL® listed bronze thru-bolted flanged seacocks on all thru-hulls below waterline, ball valves on
thru-hulls in boot stripe.
- All LED nav lights, including masthead anchor light and foredeck/steaming lights.
- Pre-wired: Anchor windlass and bow thruster cables, fan and speakerwires throughout interior,
VHF cable in mast and from mast step to nav
area. Messengers pre-run throughout yacht for
additional wiring and electronic installation tasks.