The new Island Packet 360 is the direct beneficiary of 30 plus years of our combined design, build and sailing experience, offering the buyer a uniquely qualified vessel for fun weekend getaways or extended cruising to new ports of call.
- One-piece integral hull and keel of 100% hand laminated high modulus knitted fiberglass infused with a proprietary pressure-fed application system. Light ivory gelcoat with urethane painted boot stripe.
- Fully encapsulated lead ballast forms double bottom over length of keel. No keel bolts to maintain, loosen or leak.
- Molded structural interior grid unit bonded with hull and interior bulkhead system to form unified structure.
- Chainplates interlocked and bonded directly with hull structure for secure “belt-and-suspenders” installation.
- PolyClad3® hull gel system includes ten year pro-rated limited warranty against osmotic blisters.
- Deck laminate features Island Packet Yachts’ exclusive PolyCore®, virtually eliminating the potential for deck deterioration associated with other core materials. Includes a 10-year pro-rated limited warranty against deck core degradation or delamination, an industry exclusive.
- Two-tone deck surfaces: light ivory with tan premium diamond pattern slip resistant surfaces.
- One-piece deck attached to integral hull flange with bolts, lock nuts and urethane adhesive sealant. Hardware backed with aluminum plates where required.
- Molded fiberglass headliner with textured finish.
Rig / Sails
- Sails: in-mast vertically battened roller furling mainsail, roller furling staysail and roller furling 110% jib in high modulus Dacron® with white UV sun panels.
- Headsail roller furling systems.
- Main halyard led to Lewmar® Ocean Series 16C winch on mast. Mainsail roller furling and outhaul control lines led to cockpit through stoppers to Lewmar Ocean Series 30CST 2-speed winch. Main sheet and spare main halyard led aft to cockpit through stoppers to Lewmar Ocean Series 30CST winch. Boom vang/preventer. Main sheet traveler with 4:1 control system led to cockpit.
- Hoyt Boom® equipped self-vanging staysail for ease of handling, improved performance and superb adaptability to a wide range of wind and sea conditions.
- Staysail halyard led to Lewmar Series 8C winch on mast. Staysail sheet led through bridle arrangement aft to cockpit through stopper to Lewmar Ocean Series 16C winch. Furling and outhaul control lines led aft to cockpit mounted cleats.
- Jib halyard led to Lewmar Ocean Series 16C winch on mast. Two jib sheets led to cockpit via adjustable cars on tracks to Lewmar Ocean Series 46CST 2-speed winches. Furling line led aft to cockpit mounted cleat.
- Anodized aluminum mast and booms; wire rigging.
- Mid-boom sheeting for unobstructed cockpit and dodger installations.
- 10” lock-in chrome winch handle.
Cockpit / Deck
- Ergonomically shaped cockpit seats over seven feet long, deep storage locker (starboard) and tray (port) under gasketed seat hatches, wide coamings with bins, molded &gasketed helm seat lifts for LPG tank storage access, four harness padeyes, two 2” cockpit scuppers, engine control panel adjacent to helm in covered alcove, hot and cold shower at transom.
- Edson CD-i® geared rack and pinion steering system for superior reliability and control. Includes Ritchie® compass with custom Island Packet nav grid, s/s wheel with vinyl covering, pedestal guard, provisions for remote autopilot installation, single lever engine control with premium Glendinning® control cables, space for electronics installations, hinged fiberglass cockpit table.
- Emergency tiller with storage brackets in locker.
- Sliding companionway hatch with sea hood, interior latch and exterior hasp and lock. Knot, Depth and AWI/Wind Speed indicators -- Raymarine® – mounted in seahood instrument pod. Integrally molded dodger mount on cabin top. Solid sapele drop boards w/varnished finish, center drop board with fixed port and etched logo, board retaining pin, interior storage rack.
- Wide recessed sidedecks and foredeck with protective bulwarks, drains to boot stripe, full length s/s cabin top handrails. Large anchor locker with overhead deck hatch, sealed bulkhead aft, drain to bilge with shutoff valve; divided rode bins with hooks for fenders/lines/gear.
- Wide integral bow platform with exclusive Island Packet designed and patented SeaSafe® anchor rollers for fully captive, low-chafe chain/rode control. Quick anchor deployment and secure storage. Room for (optional) electric windlass.
- Double, vinyl-coated lifelines and s/s bow and stern rails, s/s flagstaff and holder, two (2) Dorade-style vents with vinyl (or optional) s/s cowls with screens and plugs.
- Stern and side gates with quick-release hooks, integral stern rail seats.
- Boarding/swim ladder at stern gate.
- Four 12” mooring cleats, two 10” spring line cleats, chocks and flush mount chafe guards.
- High impact vinyl rubrail with s/s striker.
- Main saloon with drop-leaf table folds against bulkhead to keep area open for socializing or, with leaves extended, provides for comfortable dining with guests. Full length settee to port (converts to double berth) and two adjustable armchairs w/small removable table to starboard.(Settee available in lieu of chairs & table.) All saloon seating with ergonomically shaped multi-density cushions upholstered with leather-like material. Large storage areas behind seating, underneath port-side settee (and optional starboard-side settee); cedar-lined hanging locker, book shelves and lockers. Solid tongue and groove varnished sapele and oak sole.
- Private forward stateroom features large berth with upholstered memory foam mattress, storage under. Removable filler cushion for berth, full length shelves outboard. Privacy doors to head and main saloon. Cedar-lined hanging locker, shelves and full length mirror. Solid tongue and groove varnished sapele and oak sole.
- Head compartment with separate shower stall, seat and folding acrylic door. Vanity with solid acrylic countertop with undermount sink, large mirror and storage cabinets above and below. Electric flush head w/tank monitor. Molded slip-resistant sole.
- Private aft cabin features large berth with upholstered memory foam mattress, storage under. Removable filler cushion for berth, full length mirror, cedar-lined hanging locker, bureau and outboard shelf. Designer carpet on molded slip resistant sole.
- Nav station with flip-up inlaid desk/nav table, electrical control panels outboard; chart
storage. Aft armchair swivels and slides for seating at table (aft end of the optional
starboard settee serves as nav seat).
- “U”-shaped galley with solid acrylic countertops, fiddles. Well insulated refrigeration compartments (2) with double gasketed lids and gas support struts for easy access.
- Frigiboat® Keel Cooler system allows digital control of either compartment for refrigeration
or freezer operation, light, storage drawer below. Deluxe two-burner Force 10® LPG stove with oven and broiler, stainless steel sealed burner top, guard rail with harness hooks, lift off cover, storage under. Microwave oven (AC operation only), deep s/s sinks, hot and cold pressure water tap with retractable spray unit, manual fresh water pump, dish rack, waste receptacle under sink, cutlery drawers.
- SeaGull® IV water filter for fresh water (cold)tap at dedicated faucet at galley sink.
- Numerous s/s opening ports with safety glass and screens throughout; numerous overhead hatches with retractable screens/shades.
- Sapele hardwoods, veneers and coordinated surfaces for bulkheads, cabinetry and trim. Louvered raised panel cabin doors; louvered locker doors, extensive radius corner detailing, cedar-lined lockers and drawers.
- Furniture quality satin gloss varnish applied to all interior wood surfaces in a multi-coat process.
- Numerous chrome plated interior cabin-side lights and recessed main overhead dimmable area lights, all with LED warm white bulbs; dimmable indirect perimeter warm-white LED ambiance lighting in main saloon and all cabins; courtesy lights at companionway, electrical panel and battery selector switch; LED dome lights in engine room and aft machinery areas.
- Removable stainless steel companionway ladder with slip resistant teak treads, engine
- Sapele grate at base of companionway lifts to reveal removable dust pan, bilge access.
- Overhead and bulkhead mounted s/s handrails for safety and security.
- Storage rack for companionway boards.
Mechanical / Electrical /
- 40HP Yanmar® 3JH4E diesel three cylinder engine, fresh water cooled, rubber isolation mounts on reinforced fiberglass bed with integral oil pan, mechanical fuel pump, 110 amp Balmar alternator and Charles digital DuoCharge controller. 3-bladed fixed prop (feathering prop optional), Racor® fuel filter with water separator mounted for easy access. Jacketed fuel lines with swedged and threaded fittings, intake strainer.
- Engine access from removable front and rear panels, hinged side opening doors. Pre-plumbed for electric oil change system.
- Extensive sound control – premium lead-lined insulation, gasketed access doors and panels.
- Two (2) premium AGM 12 volt batteries dedicated to house, plus one (1) dedicated to engine start. Room for (optional) extra battery. Momentary parallel switch in cockpit for emergency starting.
- Deluxe electrical panels with separate battery switch, gauges and breakers for AC and DC systems, battery test system, indicator lights, and controls for electric pumps, LPG solenoid control and battery charger.
- 30 amp dockside AC power system with ELTI ground fault inlet protection breaker and one (1) 50-foot shore power cord. Numerous outlets, all with GFCI protection.
- Fail-safe galvanic isolator with status panel.
- Charles® 5000 series 40 amp battery charger – three stage, temperature compensating, UL® listed.
- Engine instrument panel with tachometer, hour meter and engine monitoring system near helm.
- Electrical DC grounding/bonding system for rig and all underwater metals.
- Pressure water system with hot and cold service to galley, head, and cockpit shower. UL listed six (6) gallon water heater with engine heat exchanger, insulated hot water hoses throughout. Dedicated head sink/shower drain sump w/strainer.
- LPG system with 10 pound aluminum tank in self-draining storage compartment with gasketed, lockable lid, remote solenoid, dual safety shutoffs and gauge; room for extra tank.
- Fuel, water and holding tanks below cabin sole maximize storage and stability and minimize trim changes with varying tank fluid levels.
- Fuel tank constructed of welded, baffled heavy gauge marine-grade aluminum (5052-H32) with
shut off valve, s/s deck fill, tank mounted mechanical gauge. Pre-plumbed with second pickup/return for addition of generator and/or heater system.
- ThermoCure™ fresh water tank constructed of infusion molded fiberglass using FDA approvable vinyl ester resins, baffles, s/s deck fill, electronic remote tank level gauge.
- Infusion molded fiberglass holding tank with baffles, s/s deck pump out fitting, electronic remote tank level gauge.
- Heavy-duty Rule® 3700 electric bilge pump with auto control and premium WaterWitch® electronic pump switch. BilgeAlert® high water bilge alarm w/remote alarm panel at helm.
- UL listed bronze, thru-bolted, flanged seacocks on all thru hulls below waterline; ball valves on thru-hulls in boot stripe.
- All LED nav lights, including masthead anchor light and foredeck/steaming lights.
- Pre-wired for anchor windlass installation, bow thruster cables, fan and speaker wires throughout interior, VHF cable in mast and from mast step to nav area; messengers pre-run for pulling additional wire.